Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unit 7

Google Video
I found two things very interesting about this video. The first was the global representation of the use of Google and the links that existed to get everyone the information they are searching for. The second point was their business model and what works, what hasn't worked, and that they try to give everything a shot.

"How Internet Infrastructure Works"
This a more micro-level view of what the google co-founders were talking about with the global network of connections. A lot of this we have learned over the past couple weeks, but a refresher is always good.

I could not open the third reading.

1 comment:

  1. The link in the syllabus didn't work, but I was able to find it online after some searching. However, I thought the article was very confusing and did not get much out of it. I don't think you're really at any disadvantage not having read it.

    ReplyDelete